Place of birth: Kyiv
March-June 2009 – Higher school of advertising, image-making and public relations (Kiev)
2001- 2004 – Moscow State Institute of International Relations (Moscow). Faculty: International law. Specialization: international lawyer.
1986-1991 – Saint-Petersburg State University. (Saint Petersburg). Faculty: Philological. Specialty: Teacher of Russian for foreigners and English
June-July 1999 – English Language School (London). Training according to the program: English for lawyers.
2008- present time – ПPrivate lawyer on cinema co-production and audiovisual author’s rights and
2015 – -2017 – The Director of Collection department of UMRL.
2009 – 2015 – General Director of the All-Ukrainian Public Oragnization
the Cinema organization.
2006-2008 – JSB Grand Invest Bank, Moscow. Assistant to the Chairman of the Bank for Work with Shareholders. Participation in the bank’s projects, interaction with shareholders of the bank on the activities of the bank.
2005 –2009 – The Capital Bar Association (Moscow). A trainee lawyers. Participation in litigations in the civil and arbitration courts of Moscow.
2004-2005 – Interregional Bar Association Moscow. Assistant attorney. Participation in litigations in the civil and arbitration courts in Moscow.
LIST OF QUALIFICATIONS:
– Private lawyer on audiovisual author’s rights and cinema production.
– European author’s rights protection system;
– Project management in the field of investment activities;
– Керівництва проектами у сфері інтелектуальної власності;
– Керівництва проектами у сфері зовнішньоекономічної діяльності;
– Project management in the field of foreign economic activity;
– Conducting legal audit of companies of different forms of ownership;
– Participation in legal proceedings, within the framework of the application of international law;
– conducting negotiations, preparation of all necessary documentation and conclusion of transactions with VIP-clients;
– preparation of presentations, project proposals;
– Planning, development and implementation of PR actions;
– management of the company in a crisis situation;
– creation CMO for audiovisual author’s rights, which has no analogues in Ukraine;
– membership in SICAC;
– conclusion of 19 reciprocal agreements with European sister societies;
– participating in all working groups on proposals for amending the law in the field of copyright in order to harmonize Ukrainian legislation to European;
– active interaction with state bodies with the aim of drawing attention to the problem of copyright in the cinematographic sphere;
– organizing donor supported development projects (SICAC, TAIEX, International Fund “Renesans”);
– leading the working group on drafting the law on bilateral co-production agreement between Ukraine and France;
– lawyer in first co-production Ukrainian film project “Eastalgia” 2012;
– lawyer on number of co-production projects;
– dissemination of knowledge on co-production rules for Ukrainian producers (lectures, seminars, consultations).
– Responsibility in performing tasks;
– Ability to learn;
– Ability to organize effective work of personnel;
– Stability in achieving the goal;
– Ability to make non standart decisions;
– Ability to resolve conflict situations with customers;
– Literacy of speech;
– Fluent English, Ukrainian, Polish and Russian;
– Conversational French and Turkish
– Excellent PC skills;
– Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills, ability to cope with different challenges;
– Strong planning and organizational skills;
– Ability to manage deadlines;
– Hard-working and punctual;
– Accurate and well organised
– Great attention to details;
– Presentable appearance.
– Hobbies Fiction, theater, classical music, mountain skiing, yoga, lindy-hop dancing.
– дата народження 22.12.1968, незаміжня; син 19 років
– Phone.+38-097-902-2817. Email firstname.lastname@example.org